Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween with an almost 3yr old!!

Well... this is all Addie would wear of her 12 piece Halloween Costume. She was supposed to be Zoe from Sesame Street. She would absolutely not wear the head band, arm warmers or bracelet. Me being a perfectionist and a little bit OCD did not go well. I have really learned that you can not plan on anything with a toddler.



Halloween night was a lot of fun! We went to Tara, Chad and Lilly's house. We just ordered pizza and passed out candy out front. We decided to ditch the costumes because it was not worth the fight. The girls had a lot of fun putting candy in the other kids' bags.
Addie loves suckers. I think she picked out every single one of them. When we got home I sadly realized that there was NO chocolate for mommy.





No comments: