A few weeks ago some of my best friends and I went on our annual moms getaway. It was a blast. We stayed at a really relaxing resort in Scottsdale, The Firesky Resort .We ate some great food, lounged by the pool and shopped.
I love these girls! They have taught me so much and I am so lucky to have them as my friends.
Ok, for some reason Amanda is not in the pictures??? But she was there and I love her too!!
Tara, me and Tiffany

Me (the only one drinking beer), Tara, Rebekha and Shelly

Tara, me and Bekha

I love these girls! They have taught me so much and I am so lucky to have them as my friends.
Ok, for some reason Amanda is not in the pictures??? But she was there and I love her too!!
Tara, me and Tiffany

Me (the only one drinking beer), Tara, Rebekha and Shelly
Tara, me and Bekha
1 comment:
Aww...you're sweet. I'll send you mine. Big hugs to you too!
Love ya!
A
Post a Comment